1) What is the use of the customer portal?
This is an online portal to provide you with the details of your unit booked with SKYi.
1) Customer Portal gives you online access to your sales order, booking details, financial details, transactions, demands raised and payments received against the booked unit.
2) It will help to update your contact details directly.
3) If you have any query, you can connect with SKYi through Raise A Query module in the customer portal. you can find Customer Portal Login shortcuts at bottom of our Home page www.skyi.com
2) How do I register on the customer Portal?
After your agreement to sale is registered with Govt authorities you will get the mail from SKYi with the subject: You are Invited to Join Skyi's Portal. Press the button "Accept Invitation" and set password. Dashboard page will open.
3) What if I have not received the email invite to join Skyi's Portal or my email Id has changed?
Please reach out to our Customer Billing and Registration team on 020-68683828 or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will resend the invite to you.
4) Who will train me on how to use the customer portal?
Once you have sucessefully logged in to the customer portal, you will find a User Guide on the right hand corner of the top menu bar. Click on the User Guide for full training guide on how to use this portal .